Changing your product subscription can a little tricky. Our ordering system requires that you keep at least one subscription active, so you'll need to add the new product before removing or unsubscribing from an old one. Here are the step by step instructions:
- Login and visit your Account page. You can follow this Account link or click on the little person icon on the top right-hand corner of your screen:
- Select the new product and add this to your existing subscription by clicking on Adding to Your Existing Subscription on the product page:
- When the confirmation popup appears, click on View Order:
- This will bring you back to your Account Page after you've added the new product to your existing subscription. You can also navigate to your Account Page by logging in.
- Click on Manage Subscription to view your current and upcoming orders.
- Click on the Manage dropdown and select "Product (Qty)".
- Remove the unwanted product by changing the product quantity to "0" or clicking on the delete icon next to the unwanted product, then click on the Update button to save your changes.
- A Popup box should appear stating the product has been removed. You can also verify the product was removed by clicking on “Manage Upcoming Orders” to see what item(s) are ready to process.
If you have any problems, email us and we'll take care of you. Thanks!